Rose Hill Special Utility District offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs. If you need help with any of the following payment methods please give us a call and we will be happy to assist.
Rose Hill SUD has partnered with Nexbillpay to bring you more ways to pay your bill online and by phone using your credit/debit cards and eChecks.
Security & Privacy: We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. Your payment and personal information are always safe. All customer financial identifying information is protected and securely stored on Nexbillpay's servers, and no personal or account details are revealed. We will not sell your information to anyone.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Payment MUST be received in our office on or before the 10th of every month to avoid a $15.00 late fee.
2. All overpayments will be provided as a credit to the customer's water account to be used towards their next bill.
3. Credit and Debit card payments will not be accepted over the phone or in person by district office staff.
4. For customers using credit or debit cards, it is the customer's responsibility to update and maintain their payment profile when any changes are made to their credit and debit cards such as a change of expiration date, security code or card number, etc.
5. Customers electing to use autopay with their credit or debit card must have a current, valid email address on file to receive payment confirmations and declines.
6. For customers using bank draft through our office, it is the customer's responsibility to notify office staff when there is a change to their banking information.
7. Any type of returned payment, for any reason, is subject to additional fees and penalties.
8. We are not responsible for U.S. mail delivery, technical problems caused by customers' network or electronic devices or failure to maintain customer credit and debit card payment profiles.
9. Failure to receive bills or late notices, printed or electronically, or credit/debit card decline notices does not waive payment or late fee.
10. If you do not get your bill by the first of the month, please call the office. If your autopay payment does not post to your account by the 9th of the month, please call the office.
Pay Your Bill Online:
Our Online Bill Payment Service allows you the convenience of paying your utility bill online. You can now pay your bill 24/7. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, Debit Cards, and E-Checks. Please refer to the attached document, at the bottom of this page, named Online Account Management for instructions on how to register and manage your online account.
AutoPay (Runs on the 7th of each month):
AutoPay offers customers the ability to have their payment automatically posted to their preferred credit or debit card each month. After making a first successful online payment, the system will store the credit card information used allowing the customer to "enable" the autopay feature for future payments. Enable AutoPay and never have to worry about remembering when to pay your bill. Easy and convenient our secure system will handle it for you on the 7th of each month.
Payment By Phone:
Customers can pay their bill by calling our secure, automated, toll-free number at 1-855-780-1961. Credit/Debit cards and E-Checks are accepted. Your account number and bill amount will be needed.
Text2Pay offers customers the ability to pay quickly, securely, and conveniently. After the first successful payment, and receiving a text receipt, the system will automatically enroll the customer for text reminders going forward. On the 7th of each month, balance-due notifications are sent directly to the mobile number stored. From there, the customer just replies with a text that says ALL or a specific dollar amount to initiate a bill payment from their stored payment method. Just a few clicks on the phone and payment is completed!
If you wish to stop receiving texts from us, please reply with the word "stop" at any time. This will stop any more messages from being sent to your phone.
Payment By Mail:
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Automatic Bank Draft:
The worry-free way to pay your water bill. With this service, the amount of your monthly bill is automatically deducted from your bank account and credited to your utility account. There is no set-up fee or charge associated with this method of payment. To set up Automatic Bank Draft, simply download and fill out the ACH Recurring Debit Form located in the Forms & Reports Section and drop it off, mail it to our office or email it, along with a voided check.
Payment Drop-off Location:
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check or money orders. If paying with cash please provide exact bill amount as we will NOT be able to make change. Any overage of cash will be applied as a credit to your account. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays, the first day after a holiday, the 10th and 25th of the month are normally very busy. After hours, you can drop off your payment in our drop box located on the fence.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay:
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Your bank will write a check to Rose Hill SUD and deliver the check via U.S. mail delivery. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to your utility account. Please consult with your bank for more information.
1377 CR 274
Terrell, TX 75160