New Service Request

Welcome to the Rose Hill Special Utility District Community.  We look forward to serving your water needs.

To apply for service, please print and fill out the following documents: 

  • New Service Application and Agreement
  • Easement (must be notarized) (ONLY for owners)
  • Confidentiality of Customer Records
  • Customer Service Inspection
  • CareFlite Application or CareFlite Opt Out Form (depending on if you want the service or not)
  • ACH Bank Draft (if you want your monthly payment automatically drafted from your bank account)

We will also need a copy of the deed (for owners) or lease agreement (for renters) and a copy of the driver’s license for whoever is listed on the deed or lease agreement.

If you have any questions or need help with any of the documents please call us at 972-932-3077 or email us at

Welcome to Rose Hill SUD! Welcome from Rose Hill SUD!

Relevant Documents